- Contains magnesium in five different compounds
- Highly soluble
ATAMg® Magnesium acetyl taurate, Magnesium bisglycinate, Magnesium glycerophosphate, Magnesium hydroxide, Magnesium malate, Plant-based capsule shell E 464, Surface finishing agent E 470b
2-4 capsules contains:
Magnesium 187,5 – 375 mg
2-4 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast. Suitable for vegans.
100 capsules/ 58 g
- Magnesium is an essential mineral especially for the nervous system, heart and muscles. It helps to reduce tiredness and exhaustion, enhances the normal function of the nervous system and muscles and contributes to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium is also an important building block for bones and teeth.
- The need for magnesium increases e.g. as a result of stress, sweating, heavy physical work, malabsorption, and heavy alcohol use. Lack of magnesium causes e.g. muscle weakness and fatigue.
- Versatile Magnesia Penta contains magnesium in five different compounds that act on different parts of the intestine. Thanks to this, magnesium is absorbed efficiently and acts on the body for a long time.
- ATAMg® Magnesium acetyl taurate is the magnesium salt of the amino acid taurine. It is acetylated, which enhances its solubility and absorption, as well as improving the entry of magnesium into the central nervous system and cells. Taurine is high in meat, fish and seafood and mushrooms. It is hardly present in plants, with the exception of some beans and nuts. In addition, the body itself produces some taurine. Organic magnesium.
- Magnesium bisglycinate consists of magnesium ion and two glycine amino acids. It is efficiently absorbed from the intestine. Glycine is a non-essential amino acid that is also made by the body itself. It is the smallest amino acid and acts as a mediator in the central nervous system. Organic magnesium.
- Magnesium glycerophosphate dissolves most rapidly, and has a wide pH range. It is a very stomach friendly magnesium. It consists of magnesium, glycerol and phosphate. Glycerol can be used for energy production and phospholipid synthesis. Organic magnesium.
- Magnesium hydroxide is highly soluble in gastric acidity. Inorganic magnesium.
- Magnesium malate is a salt of malate or malic acid. Organic magnesium.