Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) – vitamin B tablet
- For tiredness and fatigue
- For the immune system
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- One tablet contains 100 mg of Korean ginseng root extract with 10 mg of ginsenosides and all eight B vitamins at 100% of the daily reference intake.
Disintegrant microcrystalline cellulose, Corn starch, Korean ginseng extrat (Panax ginseng), Niacinamide, Pantothenic acid, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin mononitrate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin
1 tablet contains:
Korean ginseng extract (Panax ginseng) 100 mg
containing ginsenosides 10 mg
Niacin (B3) 16 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) 6 mg
Vitamin B12 2,5 µg
Vitamin B6 1,4 mg
Vitamin B2 1,4 mg
Vitamin B1 1,1 mg
Folic acid 200 µg
Biotin 50 µg
1 tablet per day. Not recommended for people with high blood pressure, blood clotting problems or blood thinners. Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
Lactose free, yeast free, unsweetened, gluten free and vegan
Produced in Finland
60 tablets / 30 g
- Ginsemax® contains Korean ginseng root extract and B vitamins as active ingredients. Korean ginseng acts in a very versatile way, adapting both body and mind to changing conditions. The B vitamins of the preparation have numerous functions in our body, e.g. against fatigue and exhaustion.
- Adaptogen adapts body and mind to the environment: Ginseng is an adaptogenic plant that helps the body and mind adapt to changing environmental situations.
- Korean ginseng stimulates and strengthens: Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) is a so-called yang plant i.e. warming and stimulating the body.
- Vitality especially for people over 50: Ginseng counteracts and slows down the decline in vitality with age and increases mental alertness. Ginseng is especially recommended for people of high age and lack of concentration, as well as for those over 50 years of age to maintain vitality and endurance.
- Physical performance: The ginsenosides in ginseng increase the production of nitric oxide by cells, which dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow. Ginseng enhances the use of oxygen at the cellular level and thus provides endurance to physical exertion.
- Brain function – memory, cognitive function and alertness: Ginseng has many effects on brain function. It boosts the brain’s energy metabolism, glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. It affects alertness, vigour, ability to concentrate and mood, thus enhancing mental ability to work and learning.
- For exhaustion: Ginseng is a great plant for exhaustion, fatigue and low alertness. The B vitamins support the effect of ginseng.
- Immunity: Ginseng affects the body’s immune system and thus strengthens resistance. B vitamins support this effect. They also have several other important functions in our body.
- Health effects of B vitamins:
- Ginsemax® contains eight B vitamins. B vitamins are water soluble and have numerous important functions in our body. All B vitamins promote normal energy metabolism. In addition, biotin, niacin, and thiamine (vitamin B1) promote normal nervous system function, and thiamine promotes normal heart function.
- Riboflavin, or vitamin B12, helps protect cells from oxidative stress and helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and folic acid promote normal psychological functions, help reduce fatigue and exhaustion, promote normal immune function and normal homocysteine metabolism. Pantothenic acid helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion and promotes normal mental performance.
- Restrictions on use: Ginseng is not recommended for use in children or in pregnant or breast-feeding women, or in people with high blood pressure, blood clotting problems or blood thinners.