Calcia® 800 Plus
Calcium – Multivitamin – Multimineral tablet
- Calcium carbonate + 10 vitamins and minerals for bones and connective tissue.
Calcium carbonate, Magnesium oxide, Anti-caking agent E 468, L-ascorbic acid, Zinc citrate, Purified siliceous earth, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Sodium borate, Manganese citrate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Phylloquinone
2 tablets contain:
Calcium 800 mg
Magnesium 350 mg
Vitamin C 60 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Manganese 2,5 mg
Vitamin D3 10 µg
Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
Folic acid 300 µg
Vitamin K 70 µg
Siliceous Earth 32 mg
Boron 3 mg
2 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
140 tablets / 223 g
- A sufficient supply of calcium is the basis for healthy skeletal structure. Calcium is needed especially during adolescence and the menopause.
- Lack of calcium and physical exercise, smoking and some other life-style factors decrease bone mass. It is very important to take care of the development of skeletal structure during its growth period and to maintain its condition and strength later on.
- Magnesium is essential to the enzymatic functioning of human cells ensuring maximal performance of heart and muscles during physical efforts. The need for magnesium is increased by physical effort, magnesium absorption disorders and excessive use of alcohol.
- Zinc is an antioxidant protecting cells and is important for the skin and in preventing inflammations.
- Manganese is important for the functioning of the central nervous system.
- B vitamins are important for antibody and red blood production, for protein, sugar and fat metabolism and also for skin and nervous system.
- Vitamin C strengthens the skeletal structure and is an important antioxidant supporting general immunity.
- Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium and is important for the well-being of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K improves the functioning of cells producing bones.
- Silicon has a favourable effect on the well-being of bones, hair, nails, skin and joint tissues.
- Boron and silicon enhance calcium absorption on bone mass, maintain the strength and elasticity of bones and prevent premature dissolving of calcium from the skeletal structure.