- Contains patented Robuvit® oak wood extract as well as vitamin B12 in a highly absorbable form of methylcobalamin
- Against tiredness and fatigue
- Supports energy and vitality
- For nervous system and immune function
- Orodispersible tablet
Mannitol, Maize starch, Robuvit® French oak wood extract (Quercus robur), Surface finishing agent E 470b, Anti-caking agent E 551, Methylcobalamin
2-4 tablets contains:
Robuvit® French oak wood extract 150-300 mg
Vitamin B12 2,5-5 µg
For adults 2-4 tablets a day, preferably in the morning. The tablet may be dissolved in the mouth, dissolved in a small amount of liquid or swallowed whole. Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women. The effect of the product is usually noticeable 2 to 4 weeks after starting the use.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets/18 g
- Temporary tiredness is common and can be due to many reasons. Prolonged mental or physical stress, lack of sleep, an unhealthy diet and the resulting nutrient deficiency can all cause tiredness. Fatigue is a chronic condition of prolonged tiredness that cannot be relieved by sleep or other rest.
- 19 clinical studies conducted and published with the patented Robuvit® extract have shown that oak-derived compounds have many health effects for fatigue, stress and physical performance. The oak wood part contains roburins, special polyphenolic compounds that are not found anywhere else. Roburins support cellular functions by revitalizing mitochondria and removing damaged mitochondria.
- The unique natural Robuvit® extract is made from wood part of French oak (Quercus robur). The extract is standardized to >40% health-promoting polyphenols: roburins, vescalagin and castalagin, grandinin and vescalin with many further additional antioxidant ellagitannins. Robuvit® oak extract is produced in France, where oak trees grow in the forest of Massif Central region under strict sustainability rules. The trees grow in complete absence of fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides. Robuvit® is water-extracted from oak wood in absence of chemical solvents, a safe and environment-friendly production process.
- Mitochondria, or cellular energy facilities, produce energy for the needs of the entire body. They are the building blocks of our cells that deform, move and multiply inside the cell. Mitochondria are present in all cells, and are particularly abundant in the heart, brain and muscles. There are about 2000 mitochondria in one heart muscle cell. Mitochondria produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is used by cells as an energy source. Mitochondria have an important impact on our overall well-being and energy. Impaired mitochondrial function is an essential factor in almost all degenerative diseases. Maintaining mitochondrial function and boosting energy production is the key to preventing fatigue.
- Robuvit® enhances activity in cellular ribosomes, where cellular protein synthesis takes place. Ribosomes produce all the proteins in the body; muscle protein, collagen, enzymes and antibodies. Ellagitannins in Robuvit® extract are converted into an elagic acid which is metabolized to urolithins. Urolithins, in turn, promote the destruction of old or defective mitochondria, called mitophagy in cell lysosomes, and accelerate the production of new mitochondria.
- Stress and aging cause a decline in body’s methylcobalamin production. Vitacell Robuvit® tablets contain vitamin B12 as a highly absorbable methylcobalamin. Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. It is good for memory and promotes normal psychological functions, the formation of red blood cells, the functioning of the nervous and immune systems, and energy metabolism.