Colonic Plus Stomach Acidity Balancer
Calcium carbonate – Enzyme –Chewing tablet,
- Digestive enzymes for heartburn and stomach acidity problems.
Fructose, Calcium carbonate, Natural mixed berry flavour, Microcrystalline cellulose E 460, Natural raspberry flavour, Stearic acid E 570, Magnesium stearate E 470b, Citric acid E 330, Maltodextrin
1 tablet contains:
Protease A. oryzae 15 000 HUT
Amylase A. oryzae 2 500 DU
Glucoamylase A. niger 0,75 AGU
Protease A. niger 40 SAPU
Invertase S. cerevisiae 250 SU
Diastase A. oryzae 3 000 DP°
Lipase C. rugosa 84 FIP
Protease B. subtilis 2 600 PC
Lipase R. oryzae 8 FIP
Lipase A. niger 8 FIP
1 chewing tablet when needed, maximum 6 tablets per day. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for children or for people whose blood coagulation is decreased. Recommended to discontinue the usage before surgery.
Gluten free and lactosefree. Suitable for vegans.
16 tablets / 35 g
- Heartburn is a common problem. Predisposive factors are large meal sizes, excess fat, fried food, coffee, alcohol and sour drinks, excess weight and stress. Stomach irritation and esophagus can be felt as burning inside the breastbone.
- Calcium carbonate decreases the stomach’s pH and symptoms caused by it. Calcium carbonate’s extensive range of digestion enzymes guarantee that digestion continues without disruptions even if stomach pH increases. Increased pH usually stops digestion in the body and causes new symptoms.
- Calcium carbonate works as so called antacid. One tablet contains Calcium carbonate 844 mg, which equals 300 mg of Calcium.
- In addition, tablets contain digestion enzymes for splitting proteins, fat and carbohydrates.