Search result "colonic plus"
Products – 9 results
Nettle - Dandelion -Birch leaf tablet
- Cleanses the intestines and kidneys.
- Support for metabolism, the intestines and digestion.
- Colonic Plus contains beneficial herbs that activate the metabolism, intestines and digestion together acting as a diuretic. The product is recommended especially for those who want to cleanse their body.
- Perilla leaf extract capsule
- Natural Nutrigut® extract for gastrointestinal wellbeing
- For IBS symptoms
Multi enzyme capsule
- Contains all the important enzymes for digestion.
- Enhances digestion and is recommended to be taken together with heavy meals.
- Does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
- For gut health, brain, muscles and cells.
- L-glutamine 500 mg/tabl
- Inulin is a natural prebiotic produced from chicory root (Cichorium intybus) by using hot water extraction. Inulin maintains a favourable bacterial flora in the intestines.
- Inulin is nature's own way of storing energy in a form without almost any calories (only 1 kcal/g). Only the beneficial bacteria of the human organism is able to utilise inulin. By its chemical form inulin is a fructose polymer (FOS or fructose oligo saccharide).
- Inulin has a positive bifidogenic influence in the intestines and it cleans out the intestines by reducing the amount of harmful intestinal bacteria and thus leading to a healthier bacterial flora.
- One Colonic Plus Inuliini tablet contains 1000 mg of inulin.
Lactic acid bacteria capsule
- To maintain and strengthen intestinal microflora
- To maintain and restore intestinal balance
Dandelion root extract – Globe artichoke extract tablet
- Helps to maintain normal liver function
- To support digestion
Silicon product in liquid form
- Unsweetened and unflavoured silicon product in and easy-to-take form for the well-being of the stomach.
- The manufacturing process uses a very fine-grained silicon dioxide that has been dispersed into demineralised water in a ratio of 1:35.
Calcium carbonate – Enzyme –Chewing tablet,
- Digestive enzymes for heartburn and stomach acidity problems.
Pages – 1 result
Copyright Hankintatukku Oy 2019