To promote lipid metabolism
To enhance the metabolism of homocysteine
To support liver function
VitaCholine® choline, Anti caking agent E460, Surface finishing agent E 470b
Daily dosage (2 tablets) contains:
VitaCholine® choline 550 mg
1 tablet twice per day.
The product is free from lactose, gluten, yeast and sweeteners.
- Vitatabs® Choline –tablets contain VitaCholine® choline 550 mg in daily dosage.
- Choline is a vitamin-like compound, which is found in all our tissues in the phospholipids of cell membranes. It is involved in the communication between cells as intermediating substance.
- Choline helps maintain the metabolism at the cellular level: it promotes normal lipid metabolism and the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Choline also promotes the maintenance of normal liver function, as it is involved in the regulation of fat storage in liver.
- Choline is important for the wellbeing of the heart and the circulatory system, as it reduces the amount of homocysteine in changing it to other amino acids.
- Choline supports the function of a number of nutrients, including betaine, carnitine, creatine, omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins.
- Choline is a beneficial nutrient for aging people and athletes, as it regulates muscle function and metabolism as well as the use and storage of energy.
- Choline protects nitric oxide and thus allows the proper intake of energy and nutrients for muscles.
- Vitatabs® Choline does not contain ingredients of animal origin.