Omega-3 – bilberry extract capsules contain ethyl esterized fish oil concentrate 1000 mg / capsule, of which 360 mg E-EPA and 240 mg E-DHA. Once capsule contains 50 mg bilberry extract containing 10 mg anthocyanins.
EPA and DHA promote the normal function of heart, brain and vision.
Bilberry extract’s anthocyanins and vitamin E are antioxidants, which protect cells against free radical oxidation.
Ingredients: Ethyl esterized fish oil concentrate, Gelatin (bovine)*, Humectant E 422*, Bilberry extract, Surface finishing agent E 901, Emulsifier soya lecithin (E 322), Colours E 150* and E 171, D-alpha tocopherol
* capsule shell
Daily dosage 1-2 capsules contains:
Ethylesterized fish oil concentrate 1000 - 2000 mg
- E-EPA 360 - 720 mg
- E-DHA 240 - 480 mg
Bilberry extract 50 – 100 mg
containing anthocyanins 10 – 20 mg
Natural vitamin E 3,3 – 6,6 mg*
* 27,5 - 55 % from Finnish daily intake’s reference value
Dosage: 1-2 capsules per day. Not recommended for people whose blood coagulation is decreased for some reason.
Contains no lactose, yeast, sweeteners or gluten.
Package: 100 capsules / 163 g
· Numerous clinical studies in several countries have shown that omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (E-EPA and E-DHA) enhance the production of good prostaglandins thus prevent clotting of platelets and decrease high blood pressure. Prostaglandins have an important role preventing cardiac diseases.
· The beneficial dosage for heart health is 250 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA per day. The daily dosage for brain function and vision is 250 mg of DHA per day.
· Capsules’ bilberry extract contains plenty of bioflavonoid anthocyanins from which the bilberry gets its dark colour. Anthocyanins are nature’s own effective antioxidants, which protect cells against free radical oxidation. Extract’s anthocyanin content is standardised: one capsule contains 10 mg of anthocyanins.
· Vitamin E is an important antioxidant, which protects cells against oxidative stress providing body vitality and youthfulness.